[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 26may2020
Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue May 26 15:40:00 BST 2020
* reviewed Michael's formal proof for MultiCompUnit
* helped Cesar with the parallel-simulation for MultiCompUnit
* started (with Cole) a "virtual port" on a register file
* reviewed Tobias's DataMerger data structure and added notes
* spoke to tropicsquare (like their idea of doing a secure chip)
* moved the treereduce function from regfile.py into nmutil.utils and
made it a map-reduce function.
* tried implementing the "virtual port" regfile only to find it had
partially been done in RegFileArray (but not quite).
* continue with the regfile thing (we really need it)
* keep an eye on list and bugtracker
More information about the libre-riscv-dev