[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 26may2020

Cesar Strauss cestrauss at gmail.com
Tue May 26 17:44:34 BST 2020

Yesterday:

* Started with the parallel simulation for MultiCompUnit. In the
process, gained a good understanding of parallel simulation in nMigem,
as well as the issue_i/busy_o protocol.

This morning:

* Found out about ongoing formal proof work on the very module to which
I'm adding unit tests. Interesting subject, formal proofs. I've been
learning it myself, in order to apply it to my work, but have as yet no
practical experience.

Today:

* Advance on the parallel tests. Hopefully, get good progress on the
rd/wr protocol.

Regards,

Cesar