[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 25may2020

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon May 25 22:35:17 BST 2020

On Monday, May 25, 2020, Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> Took yesterday off. Thanks for your help Michael and Luke. Today I took
> a look at what Michael and Luke did to fix Bpermd so it passed the
> fu/logical/test_pipe_caller.py tests, it seems like there was a previous
> module in that test messing with the value of register a which caused my
> module to erroneously fail when I tried adding the modifications to
> bpermd.py that are now there from Michael.

sigh that was an annoying weird bug.

 i think 316 can be closed now

What should I do next? Should
> I try optimizing the gate count of bpermd, or is there something more
> helpful I can work on today?

in your wiki home page you will find a link to bugs assigned to you.  the
default action is basically "monitor and do that list".

one to add:

if you can also find the "interfaces" issue, and assign it to yourself, you
will see a list of interfaces in the last comment, including "serialized
irq" which you shouls find somewhere from raptor engineering.

can you track the source code down, add them to the wiki  under the right
subdurectory (shakti mclass) and also crossreference them in the bugtracker?