[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 25may2020

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Mon May 25 22:06:47 BST 2020

Took yesterday off. Thanks for your help Michael and Luke. Today I took
a look at what Michael and Luke did to fix Bpermd so it passed the
fu/logical/test_pipe_caller.py tests, it seems like there was a previous
module in that test messing with the value of register a which caused my
module to erroneously fail when I tried adding the modifications to
bpermd.py that are now there from Michael. What should I do next? Should
I try optimizing the gate count of bpermd, or is there something more
helpful I can work on today?