[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 23may2020
Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat May 23 15:29:56 BST 2020
yesterday / night / morning:
* converted pipeline input and output stages to "common code"
* removed some unnecessary inputs and outputs as a result, from the pipelines.
* created some more subset classes of Decode2ExecuteType
* helped Jean-Paul understand the FU-FU Matrices for coriolis2
* added ISEL to the Condition Register pipeline (including adding RB)
* implemented CR_ISEL unit test and formal proof (michael, you
duplicated the unit test)
* began to make MultiCompUnit understand "regspecs"
* documented where in MultiCompUnit that Cesar needs to put "zero_a"
support (and how to make it optional)
* added Michael's ssh key to the talos1 server
* gave it a name (talos1.libre-soc.org - good idea, Jacob)
* create a page describing "regspecs"
* continue helping Cesar
* look out for incoming questions and commits
* watch at least 3 episodes from Season 4 of Stargate SG-1
* see if there's any recent Rick and Morty or Fast n Loud.
More information about the libre-riscv-dev