[libre-riscv-dev] Priority Encoder for Cesar
Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat May 23 15:21:27 BST 2020
On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 3:13 PM Cesar Strauss <cestrauss at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Luke,
> My assignments are piling up. I think I need a Priority Encoder...
* (5+6) - this should not take more than 5 minutes to do the code
(commit it straight away, then we can review it together)
a preliminary "proof-of-concept" unit test on the other hand might
take ... mm... 20 minutes?
* (4) - review, but consider it "done".
* (2) - L0CacheBuffer with two ports (not two CompLDSTs... yet) - is a
high priority unit test.
* (3) i can handle that... but only when (2) is done
* (1) after L0CacheBuffer unit test is done i expect this to show us
LDSTCompUnit is ok, but yes, needs more testing... but *after* (2).
> I have a wiki page now. I suppose I should update it with the above
> list, right?
yes, it is what it is for.
> I don't mind about the volume, but I would like to know on what to work
(5+6) high priority to get you "started".
(2) is the next one.
> I think I will start with 4 (review of code-morph), since it's the
> shortest, OK?
and is not involving code-development. yes, review, but consider it "done".
More information about the libre-riscv-dev