[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 23may2020

Tobias Platen libre-soc at platen-software.de
Sat May 23 15:56:20 BST 2020

If no one else is working on the LDST unit I will start working there.
First I'll copy the skeleton files from another function unit, then I'll
try to implement the things described in the video L0 cache/buffer walkthrough [1].

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yiyw4abJpE

On Sat, 23 May 2020 15:29:56 +0100
Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> yesterday / night / morning:
>
> * converted pipeline input and output stages to "common code"
> (soc.fu/*common*.py)
> * removed some unnecessary inputs and outputs as a result, from the pipelines.
> * created some more subset classes of Decode2ExecuteType
> * helped Jean-Paul understand the FU-FU Matrices for coriolis2
> * added ISEL to the Condition Register pipeline (including adding RB)
> * implemented CR_ISEL unit test and formal proof (michael, you
> duplicated the unit test)
> * began to make MultiCompUnit understand "regspecs"
> * documented where in MultiCompUnit that Cesar needs to put "zero_a"
> support (and how to make it optional)
> * added Michael's ssh key to the talos1 server
> * gave it a name (talos1.libre-soc.org - good idea, Jacob)
>
> today:
>
> * create a page describing "regspecs"
> * continue helping Cesar
> * look out for incoming questions and commits
> * watch at least 3 episodes from Season 4 of Stargate SG-1
> * see if there's any recent Rick and Morty or Fast n Loud.
>
> l.

Tobias Platen <libre-soc[at]platen-software[dot]de>