[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 20may2020

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Wed May 20 15:50:54 BST 2020

On May 20 2020, at 7:14 am, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> yesterday:
> * more pipeline stuff with michael and cole and jacob.  researched
> TRAP ops in particular

Yesterday I learned another valuable lesson on the merits of the KISS
philosophy. Today I plan on integrating the Bpermd module into the
logical pipeline, with tests.

> * talked with Marketnext about the resource requirements for the May
> 30 Hackathon.

Is there a document about this on the wiki? If not would you mind
briefly explaining what the parameters and the objectives of the
hackathon are?

> * received a message from these guys, they would like to do a review
> https://radicallyopensecurity.com/

Just took a quick perusal of their website, they look like they share
our philosophy about digital rights, as well as having a
'social-benefit-esque' organizational model. I think their doing a
review of our processor's security would be welcome help. Your thoughts?

Cole