[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 11may2020

Michael Nolan mtnolan2640 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:32:40 BST 2020

On 5/11/20 8:26 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> btw i forgot to mention: here's what kan-ban is supposed to be :)
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanban_(development)
Well that explains some things. When I googled it I came up with the
manufacturing version and was rather confused what that had to do with us.

Yesterday (and saturday) I worked on the integer ALU adding support for
shifts and rotates. Today I'd like to improve the ALU testbench some, so
instead of blindly reading and writing registers based on hardcoded
numbers it actually looks at the ones used by the instruction.
(Basically, have it simulate the register file). I'd also like to add in
support for carry, overflow, and condition registers.

--Michael