[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 17jun2020

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 04:07:42 BST 2020

yesterday:
got a complaint from debian saying that my server was abusing
salsa.debian.org by pushing once every minute even if there were no
new changes, I disabled the cron job for now until someone has a
chance to fix it.

today:
wrote a lot of the rest of the div pipeline, still a few parts left to
do and then I need to write all the unit tests.

got an email from bountysource with undesirable terms in their new
terms of service, however, they later decided to switch back to their
old terms while they revise and clarify it. Hopefully posting my
call-to-action email on this mailing list was appropriate.