[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 12jun2020

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 15:28:28 BST 2020

Yesterday: Frustration with gtkwave timiming diagrams...

Today: Frustration with my self for not thinking to zoom the gtkwave
timing diagrams out far enough to be able to see the changes in wire
state.... *bangs head on desk* Oh well, at least now I've figured it out
and can start making forward progress. Will spend today trying to
understand the relationship between a simple alu test in nmigen and the
corresponding timing diagram in gtkwave. Will also work on a blurb for
soliciting new members, and research some possible methods of
publicising our search for memebers.

Cole