[libre-riscv-dev] "simple" core

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Jun 8 00:58:26 BST 2020

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 12:54 AM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> > python3 soc/simple/test/test_core.py
>
> Just ran it. SO COOL!!

:)

i have to get LDSTCompUnit operational (the L0CacheBuffer memory
alignment), then i'm happier adding it in.  right now it hangs if you
send it two instructions, for example - we can't have that as it would
stop core.py from working, as well.

> Looking forward to seeing this all come together as the rest has so far.
> And hopefully contributing a little :)

you already are! when you've added one instruction into the unit tests
for TRAP, that's basically (even with one instruction) when it can go
straight in.  other tests can be added later.