[libre-riscv-dev] Contributing to the Libre-Soc Project

Sanjay Menon sanjayamenon.mec at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 23:29:24 BST 2020

Hi,

I am a budding VLSI enthusiast and open-source developer. I would love to
work with the team in your goal to achieve a completely open source project.

I believe that as a beginner in this area, I would be able to learn more
from you guys as I contribute to this wonderful project.

I thank Yehowshua Immanuel for introducing me to this project. Can't wait
to start already. Hoping to hear from you soon.

To know more about me do checkout my LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/sanjay-menon-91791815a> profile.

Thanks and regards,
Sanjay A Menon