[libre-riscv-dev] Michael - New Member

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 12:52:31 GMT 2020

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020, 03:35 <mtnolan2640 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> My name is Michael and I am a Computer Engineering student at Kennesaw
> State University. I was introduced to this project by Yehowshua, and I'm
> interested in learning more about it and possibly contributing to it.

Glad to have you!

Any contributions appreciated (including stuff other than writing code).

Do note that the list of tasks for Kazan (the non-Mesa GPU driver) is
somewhat out-of-date (need to fix that -- plans change), I'm currently
building a new IR to help SPIR-V to LLVM IR translation.

Jacob Lifshay