[libre-riscv-dev] Possible nMigen Milestone?

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 18:43:33 GMT 2020

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020, 10:30 Immanuel, Yehowshua U <yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu>
wrote:

> What are your thoughts?

Looks good to me, though I'll leave it up to everyone else to decide.

We should focus more on things that directly meets the project goals such
as hardware, compilers, drivers, etc. since we're running out of time due
to the majority of our funding only lasting through the end of 2020.

Admittedly, writing simple-soft-float was only tangentially related (and
algebraics even more of a tangent), so I am a bit of a hypocrite here...
hence why I'll let others decide.