[Libre-soc-dev] two additional talks (video only) for the libre-soc vlsi devroom

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Feb 13 11:49:26 GMT 2024

hello folks, thank you for sorting out tobias's talk, after it needed
editing. it's now online which is really appreciated.

we have two people (one of them myself) doing online-only talks,
and we'd like to be able to upload them (rather than have a
youtube URL only)

is it possible we could get links for the two talks by myself
and jacob lifshay? they are... ah. not on the schedule :)
https://fosdem.org/2024/schedule/track/libre-soc-fpga-and-vlsi/

much appreciated if there's a way to add them, but if it's hassle
we'll just skip it?

atb,