[Libre-soc-dev] [FOSDEM-Video] two additional talks (video only) for the libre-soc vlsi devroom

Wouter Verhelst wouter at fosdem.org
Wed Feb 14 20:47:19 GMT 2024

On Tue, Feb 13, 2024 at 11:49:26AM +0000, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> hello folks, thank you for sorting out tobias's talk, after it needed
> editing. it's now online which is really appreciated.
>
> we have two people (one of them myself) doing online-only talks,
> and we'd like to be able to upload them (rather than have a
> youtube URL only)
>
> is it possible we could get links for the two talks by myself
> and jacob lifshay? they are... ah. not on the schedule :)
> https://fosdem.org/2024/schedule/track/libre-soc-fpga-and-vlsi/
>
> much appreciated if there's a way to add them, but if it's hassle
> we'll just skip it?

It's not a hassle, but they do need to appear on the schedule for it to
be possible. Did they happen in the room, or were they just being
provided as URLs somewhere?

If you add them to pretalx in the room where they were, at approximately
the right time, they will be added to the schedule, and then they will
be added to the video system. Once that has happened, I can give you the
upload URL. They will then be processed like all the other talks.

--
     w at uter.{be,co.za}
wouter@{grep.be,fosdem.org,debian.org}

I will have a Tin-Actinium-Potassium mixture, thanks.