[Libre-soc-dev] Libre-SOC participation in FOSDEM_Write-up for NGI [Draft]

Tobias Platen tplaten at posteo.de
Sun Feb 18 15:42:06 GMT 2024

Q: Who am I and why did I join Libre-SOC.
X: My name is Tobias Platen and my pronouns are they/them. I had backed
the EOMA68 project, and found Libre-SOC was and interesting project. So
I joined.

Q: Why am I doing my talk "Using the ECP5 for Libre-SOC prototyping"?
A: I went to FOSDEM since 2015 and when I started contributing to
Libre-SOC, I always wanted to give a talk about my work. This year my
proposal was accepted, so I gave my first talk at FOSDEM.

On Sat, 2024-02-17 at 22:35 +0000, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton via
Libre-soc-dev wrote:
> On Monday, February 12, 2024, Rita Madsen via Libre-soc-dev <
> libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:
>
> > Additionally, could any of you (Cesar, Tobias or Luke)
> > provide 2-3 sentences on why Libre-SOC participates in
> > FOSDEM or just your opinions about the event?
> > Please also provide your full name and position at Libre-SOC that
> > you
> prefer to be used for citations.
>
> tobias you happy to write something? remember this goes into
> an article so implicitly you grant permission for what you
> write to be published.
This is a draft, there is no permission yet.

--
Tobias Platen

jami.net: 98f2876d46a2680ec0b9e5413907e80cee0ded3d
xmpp: tobias_platen AT fsfe.org