[Libre-soc-dev] Libre-soc-dev Digest, Vol 40, Issue 9

Sadoon Albader sadoon at albader.co
Fri Sep 22 10:38:01 BST 2023

If it helps I can definitely host a mirror for all the libre-soc related servers. I have a 4th gen Xeon 6-core with 32GB of ECC RDIMMs system just sitting around collecting dust, and I already have a static IP and can get another one on discount given my current employment situation ;)

My setup is not high standards but for a mirror it should be perfectly usable.

(Also Luke if you get my email can you reply with "ack" so I know whether to pick up a fight with my current email provider? It's getting annoying)