[Libre-soc-dev] #981 update

Dmitry Selyutin ghostmansd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:35:11 BST 2023

On Fri, Oct 6, 2023 at 9:20 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 6, 2023 at 4:32 PM Dmitry Selyutin <ghostmansd at gmail.com> wrote:
> > You have no idea on how many efforts it took, how many revisions I had
> > to squash and fixup before.
>
> *then tell us* - that is all we are asking!  that answer is itself enough!

Luke, you keep ignoring the important part, and again attempt to
distract attention.
You attempt to avoid the question I raised, but it won't work, I know
well what I'm speaking about.
The important part is: do _not_ ever post this nonsense about time or
code size constraints.
This is _not_ acceptable. It'd have been rude and disrespectful even
if I was a project newcomer.
I don't have to tolerate such an attitude, I did enough so that you
could just be polite and make a damn excuse.
And considering this situation, it's not me who needs to talk to David.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Selyutin