[Libre-soc-dev] #981 update

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Oct 6 19:19:51 BST 2023

On Fri, Oct 6, 2023 at 4:32 PM Dmitry Selyutin <ghostmansd at gmail.com> wrote:
> You have no idea on how many efforts it took, how many revisions I had
> to squash and fixup before.

*then tell us* - that is all we are asking!  that answer is itself enough!

a better phrase: "I spent a lot of effort doing revisions and fixup before".
great!  this is perfect!  finished!  job is done! *move on and forget about it*!

Everyone needs to be "comfortable" justifying the work and
the budget, if requested.

There is no "blame" here. It is very simple, and the answer can
be very very short.

Calmly, simply, answer the question. There is no need to get
angry or upset, and even if you do *the answer still has to be provided*
because if we do not have an answer it risks a "Red Flag" on an
EU Audit.

I will leave it to David and Andrey to explain further.

This is a *legal requirement* to have these answers ready.

It cannot be avoided.