[Libre-soc-dev] #981 update

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Oct 6 20:10:47 BST 2023

On Friday, October 6, 2023, Dmitry Selyutin <ghostmansd at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 6, 2023 at 9:20 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
> <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 6, 2023 at 4:32 PM Dmitry Selyutin <ghostmansd at gmail.com>
wrote:
>> > You have no idea on how many efforts it took, how many revisions I had
>> > to squash and fixup before.
>>
>> *then tell us* - that is all we are asking!  that answer is itself
enough!

> Luke, you keep ignoring the important part, and again attempt to
> distract attention.

ok i am following CRNHQ "empathetic listening" here. because
of Asperger's I have to do this, because it is not "natural"
to me.  so please be patient ok?

the advice says "only ask questions and do nothing else until
you get a yes back" (paraphrasing)

can you please tell me if this summary sound right?

you do not want to answer "bullshit" time and
resource questions. they seem to be demeaning and harsh criticism
of your work, devaluing it immensely even by just asking the
question, yes?

is that approximately right?