[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 25may2020
cestrauss at gmail.com
Mon May 25 18:41:57 BST 2020
The day before yesterday:
* Helped Luke add an optional zero_a immediate option to MultiCompUnit
* Continued examining the simulated output of compalu_multi.py on
GTKWave to better understand the rel/go protocol and the overall
behavior of MultiCompUnit. This will help with the unit tests.
* In the process, understood better how nMigen Signals and Records are
shown (or not) in GTKWave. Hints: (1) do not use the exact same "name"
parameter for distinct signals. (2) Do use the "name" parameter on
Records when necessary.
* Refined my knowledge of the parallel simulation capability of
nMigen, taking a look at src/nmutil/test/test_buf_pipe.py.
* Implemented a proof of concept of a parallel test.
* Use the parallel test capability of nMigen to simulate multiple
concurrent ports of the Scoreboard, giving a more comprehensive coverage
More information about the libre-riscv-dev