[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 22may2020

Michael Nolan mtnolan2640 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 16:19:59 BST 2020

Yesterday I worked on porting the CR function unit to the new CR
interface (taking in several 4 bit CR fields instead of the full register).

Today I reworked the formal proof for the CR FU by adding a translation
layer so I could use most of the existing proof on the new interface. I
also ported the branch FU to use the new CR interface. This afternoon I
will probably work on writing a proof for the branch unit, and work some
on the bperm module with Cole.

--Michael