[libre-riscv-dev] HDL_Workflow clarification

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Fri May 8 16:42:33 BST 2020

I may be confused but it seems to me that the dependencies in the
HDL_workflow such as softfloat, nmigen, symbiyosys, and our own soc reps
should be installed inside the chroot set up at the end of section 6,
but from the current state of the workflow on the wiki these are
installed outside the chroot, before the chroot is even set up. My
question is, should everything be inside of the chroot or just the
alliance coriolis dependencies?

Cole