[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 08mar2020

Yehowshua yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu
Fri May 8 14:51:59 BST 2020

OK. Lemme have a go at this.
So I know we need LPC. Discussions with Raptor would have us use LPC to grab the boot loader externally I believe.

Here is some sample code for having the LCP sit as a wishbone slave.

Is Rudi on the mailing list yet?

https://gitlab.raptorengineering.com/raptor-engineering-public/lpc-spi-bridge-fpga/blob/master/lpc_interface.v#L1162 <https://gitlab.raptorengineering.com/raptor-engineering-public/lpc-spi-bridge-fpga/blob/master/lpc_interface.v#L1162>

Yehowshua