[libre-riscv-dev] daily status update 05may2020

Michael Nolan mtnolan2640 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 21:26:07 BST 2020

On 5/5/20 6:47 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> i'm going to start doing daily status updates on the list,
> "kanban-style".  it would be good if everyone else did as well, as we
> can keep in touch and see what's going on.

I worked some on the floating point pipelined cordic, adding
FPPipeContext tracking so it could be integrated with the FPU. I also
fixed test_decoder_gas, and began working on adding branches to the
pseudocode simulator. Basic branches (b, ba) should work, conditional
ones and branch with link, not so much.

--Michael