[libre-riscv-dev] Finished Scoreboard

Yehowshua yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu
Tue May 5 19:18:51 BST 2020

Well I’d like to be realistic. I’ve done large RTL projects before - if the scoreboard isn’t ready to do by June, we may have to look into the minimum viable product for October. Having a multi cycle non-pipelined CPU is way better than no CPU.

Luke, given only you have the knowledge to do the Scoreboard at the moment, it’d be wise to put eggs in more than one basket. Also, it takes at least a semester to fully comprehend the scoreboard architecture, so we can’t just add people to help you.

Just some things to keep in mind.

Yehowshua