[libre-riscv-dev] nmutil failing tests due to attribute errors

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:00:32 GMT 2020

Hi Libre-SOC team,

I think I completed HDL workflow sucessfully yesterday, however when I
try to run "python3 setup.py test" in nmutil I get 33 errors.
Adhering to the rule of not pasting large amounts of autogenerated
output, I will only include two examples in this first email, but I can
provide more details should you need them to help me. Can you please
advise me as to what I've done wrong or misconfigured?

###
ERROR: nmutil.test.test_outmux_pipe.test1
AttributeError: 'Queue' object has no attribute 'we'

ERROR: nmutil.test.test_inout_unary_mux_cancel_pipe.test1
AttributeError: 'TestInOutPipe' object has no attribute 'domains'
###

Thanks,

Cole