[libre-riscv-dev] libresoc memory architecture

Michael Nolan mtnolan2640 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 19:29:28 BST 2020

On 6/24/20 11:50 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> i'm transferring the signal comments over to
> soc.minerva.units.loadstore.LoadStoreUnitInterface.

Oh thanks. I'm still working on understanding exactly how the
LoadStoreUnitInterface works exactly, but I'm making some progress I
think. What really confused me is that the valid and stall signals are
both inputs indicating whether the pipeline stages are enabled or
stalled. I'll continue updating the comments in loadstore.py as I figure
things out.

--Michael