[libre-riscv-dev] Tests in soc/fu

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 21:57:20 BST 2020

On Jun 21 2020, at 1:03 pm, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> are you _quite_ mad?? :)

Quite likely! :)

> no, i installed postgres for this one.
> sqlite is in no way intended for server duty.  it's intended for
> embedded usage in things like the web browser that you're currently
> using, as "direct" data access where there is no need for a
> client-server architecture.

Interesting. Nice to be getting an education in server management and
associated reliability best-practices along with everything else.

So I'll repeat my earlier question:

```
If the libre-soc.org database has already been optimized to the greatest
reasonable extent please let me know and I’ll stop brainstorming about
the sql resource utilization.
```

Cole