[libre-riscv-dev] Tests in soc/fu

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 19:29:18 BST 2020

On Jun 21 2020, at 11:14 am, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> the requests themselves cause massive resource-demanding SQL queries.

Hmm... I wonder if an LMDB instance might be able to alleviate this. Thoughts?

> i did already: you missed it.  google "bugseverywhere".

Sorry, didn't miss that, I thought you had dismissed it and was asking
for further resource suggestions. Now I will take a look and see if it
can be augmented to suit our UI-writeable needs.

Cole