[libre-riscv-dev] Tests in soc/fu

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 17:13:56 BST 2020

> On Jun 21, 2020, at 8:59 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
>
> please do consider installing bugzilla separately, and also make sure that
> what you do uses a REST API.
>
> that way it becomes possible to put a REST compatible dropin replacement
> behind the same interface.

Yes, just going to use json from the bugzilla rest api. It might be much harder to get a test bugzilla up and running than to just carefully test the POST requests against a specific ‘front end test’ bug under libre-soc-org, coordinating the permissions aspects with you for this and then for the whole of our bugzilla. Will let you know before I attempt anything POST, will get GET functionality going first as that doesn’t have potential to do harm.

Com