[libre-riscv-dev] Tests in soc/fu

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 16:42:02 BST 2020

> On Jun 20, 2020, at 10:20 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
>
> btw i changed everyone's about page bugzilla link to include "cc":
> https://libre-soc.org/about_us/
>
> so now if you go to let's say Cesar's page: https://libre-soc.org/Cesar_Strauss/
>
> there are 2 more bugreports that he's cc'd on than are assigned *to* him:
> https://bugs.libre-soc.org/buglist.cgi?email1=cestrauss%40gmail.com&emailassigned_to1=1&emailcc1=1&emailtype1=substring&list_id=927&resolution=---
> https://bugs.libre-soc.org/buglist.cgi?email1=cestrauss%40gmail.com&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&list_id=927&resolution=---
>
> typing or remembering those is quite inconvenient.  therefore, if you
> are "losing track" of conversations, simply going to your homepage,
> clicking on "bugtracker assignments", you can see immediately at a
> glance the ongoing conversations relevant to you.
>
> (i have to do things differently because that list is 239 assigned
> bugs, and that's not useful.  i may end up using the "priority" field
> or a tag of some kind at some point)

That’s fantastic Luke! Very helpful! Much easier to keep track of bugs this way, thank you.

Unfortunately, with regard to priority tracking, bzkanban takes 8 seconds to fully load on my desktop with a very fast internet connection... Will do some research today into how difficult it will be to reimplement it’s functionality in elm so that it loads within 2-3 seconds on mobile with 3G connection. There is a bzkanban alternative that I ran into earlier this week, both options are worth a look, I’ll let you know what my research finds on a new bug report under libre-SOC-org.

Cole