[libre-riscv-dev] Yehowshua Tasks

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Jun 19 22:03:12 BST 2020

btw yehowshua i'm reaaaally beginning to lose track because
discussions are taking place in arbitrary locations rather than the
bugtracker.  also, the bugtracker is how we keep track of being paid
by NLNet (no bugreport, no payment!)

can you please therefore create the bugreports and then go through the
archives cross-referencing the relevant discussions which took place
here in arbitrary locations because the bugreport hadn't been created?

(yes i deliberately left it when you didn't answer a few days ago
about creating the bugreports, precisely so that things _would_ become
a mess, precisely so that you could see exactly how inconvenient it is
and how quickly information and discussions become completely
untrackable!)

normally we would have a project manager whose sole exclusive and
extremely unpopular job it is is to remind people of these things.  as
we don't have one, that default and unpopular job falls to me, and i
really don't have the time to do both jobs.

so we need you - and everyone - to keep on top of this, and stick to
the practice of having technical conversations using the bugtracker
and other resources in the best way.

thanks for understanding,