[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 17jun2020

Yehowshua yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu
Fri Jun 19 19:57:26 BST 2020

> do commit straight away (don't wait for permission / approval, just do
> it.  waiting means that other people also have to wait, and in this
> case cannot move forward).

So that’s there’s no more waiting. I have some examples here on Github.
https://github.com/BracketMaster/nmigen-by-example

I didn’t want to commit to the main SOC repo just yet because then we’d have
to figure out just how to pull in Harry Ho’s sram.py amongst other things.

It might be possible to upstream sram.py?
I’ll figure this out next week for sure.

Cache isn’t hooked up to wishbone yet, will finish that tonight.
Also need to clean up my handdrawn diagrams and then push those.

Yehowshua