[libre-riscv-dev] Introduction

Staf Verhaegen staf at fibraservi.eu
Tue Jun 16 09:50:59 BST 2020

Cole Poirier schreef op ma 15-06-2020 om 18:09 [-0700]:

> Yes that’s precisely what inspired this idea, Luke and I were talking about Kanban and I started to think of ways we could enhance it to use all of the data from the bugzilla rest API.

Have you guys validated gitlab ?
It seems you guys are trying to reinvent the wheel. gitlab for example
has issue boards, supports check lists in issues etc.
gitlab the company may not be better the Microsoft but the source code
is free. You can host your own gitlab, like the LIP6 people are doing.

greets,
Staf.