[libre-riscv-dev] Introduction

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Jun 16 00:59:42 BST 2020

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 11:51 PM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:

> That would be really helpful, currently we don't have a very good solution
> (manually updating pages on the wiki when we remember).

on everybody's home page i've dropped a link to bugzilla with
"assigned bugs".  your one is there, too, jacob:
https://libre-soc.org/programmerjake/

the homepage is how we keep track of who did what and consequently
whether they'll receive donations.  consequently it's kiiinda in
everyone's interests to follow the protocol of keeping it up-to-date.

that way i don't have to do it.  or, let me put it another way: if i
do, i'll consider it "administrative tasks" and allocate myself 10% of
the donation! :)