[libre-riscv-dev] why developers love rust on stackoverflow blog

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 22:28:31 BST 2020

As someone who's only been programming for ~2-3 years, I actually find
rust much, much easier to use than python, because it's complier
assisted programming. Dramitically easier for someone like myself with
so little 'blank-page' programming experience to both get started and be
productive long term. And oh the types, so beautiful, yet so much more
productive and easy for me than 'typeless' python, as jacob mentioned above.

Cole