[libre-riscv-dev] Request for input and technical expertise for Systèmes Libres Amazon Alexa IOT Pitch 10-JUN-2020

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Jun 9 11:34:20 BST 2020

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 2:17 AM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> version of the presentation to show. There's a 1 min recorded video of
> the presentation available on youtube (unlisted) here
> (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0alD47XlsbM) if you'd like to take a
> look.

0:49 - billions of cryptocurrency is lost if the hardware wallet
cryptochip cannot be trusted.

that's the "fear" version.  do we want to present a "fear" strategy?
(you know what i mean)

rework:

0:49 - cryptocurrency hardware wallets and banking identification
terminals containing cryptochips can be trusted if the hardware is
formally verified and the entire HDL available for a full independent
audit.