[libre-riscv-dev] Request for input and technical expertise for Systèmes Libres Amazon Alexa IOT Pitch 10-JUN-2020

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 02:17:17 BST 2020

Thank you Staf, Lauri, Hendrick, Jacob, and Luke, your provided
insights, criticisms, and questions have allowed me to make a much
more informative script for Wednesday's pitch. I'm still working on
the revised script, however I now have a work-in-progress polished
version of the presentation to show. There's a 1 min recorded video of
the presentation available on youtube (unlisted) here
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0alD47XlsbM) if you'd like to take a
look. Unfortunately youtube has lowered the quality. Also the
script/text on the slides in the video is out of date and will be
updated tomorrow.

Thank you all, again, your help has been incredibly valuable,

Cole