[libre-riscv-dev] Request for input and technical expertise for Systèmes Libres Amazon Alexa IOT Pitch 10-JUN-2020

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Jun 8 00:55:42 BST 2020

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 12:42 AM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Libre-SOC Developers,
>
> I have been working on a first draft of the script/contents of a
> presentation pitching Libre-SOC to Amazon Alexa's IOT division. I have
> put what I've been able to come up with on my own on a wiki page here: https://libre-soc.org/Systemes_Libres_Amazon_Alexa_IOT_Pitch_10-JUN-2020/.

(i moved it to here, sorry!
https://libre-soc.org/systemes_libre/Systemes_Libres_Amazon_Alexa_IOT_Pitch_10-JUN-2020/
)

> If you can, please review what I have written and edit, rearrange, and
> add relevant points as you see fit. I would appriciate help specifically
> in filling in or correcting technical details or false claims that I
> have made.

"GPU is in ADDITION to CPU (2 processors, 2 ISAs, 2 compilers)"

the idea being, it's 3 things, where as the presentation is made,
voice goes down, down, down.  punch, punch, punch.

i've done a little bit more, do take a look.

l.