[libre-riscv-dev] Request for input and technical expertise for =?utf-8?Q?Syst=C3=A8mes_?=Libres Amazon Alexa IOT Pitch 10-JUN-2020

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 00:42:05 BST 2020

Hi Libre-SOC Developers,

I have been working on a first draft of the script/contents of a
presentation pitching Libre-SOC to Amazon Alexa's IOT division. I have
put what I've been able to come up with on my own on a wiki page here: https://libre-soc.org/Systemes_Libres_Amazon_Alexa_IOT_Pitch_10-JUN-2020/.

If you can, please review what I have written and edit, rearrange, and
add relevant points as you see fit. I would appriciate help specifically
in filling in or correcting technical details or false claims that I
have made.

Thank you, your help will be essential in putting together an impressive
and polished presentation for our potential customers at Amazon Alexa's
IOT division.

Cole