[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 04jun2020

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 19:55:57 BST 2020

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020, 05:11 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:

> * investigating sorting out internet connectivity.  currently have to
> bypass ISP HTTPS traffic blocks by using an HTTPS proxy over a VPN
> (!).  the majority of major web sites (zoom, accounts.google.com,
> instagram)

wow! would motivate me to get a different ISP if possible, that's garbage
tier service if that's not just a temporary problem.

today:
work on div and mul pipelines
read through cxxrtl yosys backend that whitequark's been writing, found a
bug:
https://github.com/YosysHQ/yosys/issues/2111

attending OpenPower virtual coffee meeting later