[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 03jun2020

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Jun 4 01:32:14 BST 2020

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 1:09 AM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes sorry about that, part was intentional, which I see now was clearly
> a silly thing to do, the other part was that I managed to really mess up
> the 'resolution' of merge conflicts.

your responsibility to sort out :)

welcome to working on the same file.

suggestion: do regular "git pulls".  this doesn't work with rebase, so
you have to use "git stash" followed by "git pull" followed by "git
stash apply" and then work it out from there.

or you can use "git stash show -p {0}" (after doing "git stash list"
to find the right one) prior to "git stash apply" and that will give
you the diff before applying it.

which.... if you want, you can pipe that diff into a file, then use
"patch", which has the advantage of putting rejected patches into
".rej" files, which you can then manually sort out.