[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 03jun2020

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Jun 4 01:03:17 BST 2020

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 12:58 AM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 3 2020, at 5:50 am, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
> wrote:
> > today:
> >
> > * continue helping Cole with TRAP pipeline
>
> Thanks Luke, I had a great time working with you on all the TODOs
> yesterday, and I feel just a little bit more confident in my handle on
> the concepts at play today than I did yesterday.

:)

> Today:
>
> continue working on TRAP pipeline fixing the TODOs luke has provided for me

cool.  remember also to include the comments - don't delete them.  the
VHDL comments ( "--" VHDL translated to "#" python) are just as
important to do line-by-line.  you'll need to go over the microwatt
execute1.vhdl and the bugreport because i noticed you deleted some of
the python docstrings containing the VHDL, without translating the
VHDL comment strings.