[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 01jun2020

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 01:22:56 BST 2020

Today (actual):

Spent today reading the parts of OPENPOWER ISA v3.1 related to traps,
not finished yet. I don't understand very much currently, but I think
that this will progress as I read and investigate further, however,
since I don't think I can read the spec well enough to understand what I
have to implement for fu/trap/main_stage, if someone else has the time I
think they should do it. Otherwise, I'll continue to work away at
understanding enough of the spec to be able to implement the trap pipeline.

Cole