[libre-riscv-dev] Why The Dual ISA

Immanuel, Yehowshua U yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu
Sun Jan 19 18:41:43 GMT 2020

OK. It sounds like there is A LOT going on here.
It seems like all the parts of how this will all work are in different peoples head’s but it’d be nice
to get the whole thing into a document plan of action.

Now, I know that we have a bug and feature system in place - but I’m talking more like
lets’s get the big picture in a document.

So I’ll start writing something in Markdown, and pass it around and have everybody else write down
what they feel needs to happen and what they’re good at.

This might take a couple days, and that way we’ll be able to read it and make sure everybody is on the same page.
And then maybe at the end of every month - we update it based on what new topics arise on the mailing list.

This document shouldn’t be too long - like 5 pages max - think high level.
Its also something that newcomers can quickly refer to and find a good spot.