[libre-riscv-dev] [Libre-silicon-devel] [OT only slightly] STEAM Camp OpenSourceEcology 22jan2020 for 9 days

Marcin Jakubowski marcin at opensourceecology.org
Wed Jan 1 09:16:37 GMT 2020

I think ours qualifies as an ambitious Maker Space, so let this be the
first official claim of record for Factor e Farm, our facility, to produce
the world's first complete libre fab down to near quantum tunneling limits,
and PV manufacturing facility on top of that:) Open silicon is just a
prerequisite for a democratic society, as I'm sure that most people on this
list understand.  Happy New Year to all of you.

MJ

--
*Full Disclosure:* OSE works openly. All conversations in this email are
intended to be transparent and subject to sharing, with due respect. OSE

See Global Village Construction Set TED Talk
<http://www.ted.com/talks/marcin_jakubowski>. See latest build of Seed
Eco-Home
<https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/622508883/open-building-institute-eco-building-toolkit/posts/1750160>.
Subscribe
as a True Fan <http://opensourceecology.org/community/#truefans>. See OSE
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/OpenSourceEcology> for updates or join
the discussion at the OSE Workshops FB Page
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/398759490316633/>. Subscribe to monthly
update OSEmail
<https://www.opensourceecology.org/moving-to-open-source-email-list-software/>.
Donate to our 501(c)3
<http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/Other_donation_options>. OSE work is an
ambitious volunteer project. Please consider joining as a dedicated OSE
Developer <http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/OSE_Developers>.

Marcin Jakubowski, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Open Source Ecology