[libre-riscv-dev] Routing a first nmigen disign with Corilis

Jean-Paul Chaput Jean-Paul.Chaput at lip6.fr
Sat Feb 15 12:41:04 GMT 2020

Hello Luke,

It seems I forgot to send this mail earlier...

I did put online a first version of "coriolis.lip6.fr".
It is accessible through "http://coriolis.lip6.fr", the https will issue
a warning about the certificate, as it is a VHOST over "www-soc.lip6.fr".
This is temporary, and not any kind of piracy attempt !

It's goal is to regroup all documentation about Alliance/Coriolis
and the whole ASIC design flow (how to use alliance-check-toolkit,
integration of third party software like Yosys, GHDL, nMigen, ...)
This is a work in progress and is based on the Coriolis doc, but
with more contents.

Of coures all suggestions are welcome.

Best regards,